Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 7 February 2013

Venice Catch-Up

I've just realised, whilst having a read back through my blog (sometimes I forget it's even me!), that I never shared any of my Venice photos. I went back in November for my birthday; I'm trying to make 'going away for a few days for my birthday' a yearly occurrence, the boyf never knows what to get me as a gift so this is ideal. Last year we went to Rome, the year before that Paris...

I'd asked for a new camera for Christmas, and Father Christmas was *ever* so kind to loan me the camera to go to Venice; on the condition I sent it straight back to him (via Mother, of course) as soon as I got back!

Canon PowerShot SX40 HS

We had so much fun in Venice; we drank too much Prosecco; ate too many pizzas; and walked I don't know how many miles in, on two days, freezing fog - but I would go back tomorrow if I could. It is a, scenically, amazing place to visit. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Anyway, on with a small snippet of some of my favourite pictures; I took over 800 photos! Trust me when I say this is a snippet! Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...