Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 14 February 2013

New Nails #21


And that's it; that's my joviality for the day over and done with.

It's not that I'm against Valentine's Day entirely; what girl doesn't love to receive flowers!? But I don't see the point in it, and I hate Valentine's Day cards! Usually I love buying greetings cards for people, but the 'boyfriend' cards are always sooo girly with flowers and teddy bears on, and the mush written inside them... who speaks like that!!?? I long for the year I stumble across a simple red card with the words 'Happy Valentines Day' on the front and 'I Love You' inside.

So, as you've probably gathered, there'll be no big romantic night for me and the boyf. We'll watch a movie (Looper; no mushy stuff) and order a take-away (an Indian; a slight upgrade from the KFC we used to have a few years ago!) and eat heart shaped chocolate lollies (thanks mum!).

All that being said here's my Valentine's Day nails; hehe....


I used Models Own Red Alert; Snow White; 3-in-1 Top Coat, Base Coat and Gloss; and a toothpick. 
And this tutorial for the hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...