Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 18 January 2013

Review - milk_shake Conditioning Whipped Cream


With a mouth-watering fragrance of freshly whipped cream, it's unlike any haircare product we've ever tried. This gorgeous leave-in conditioning foam with milk, wheat germ and casein proteins will treat, protect and strengthen your hair for smoothness and shine.
RRP: £14.79 - 200ml

I received this in my December Glossy Box and, to be honest, when I first opened the box I was so impressed and overwhelmed with the rest of the box that this got completely over looked. It wasn't until I was actually writing up the Review that I read more into it and, decided, on the spot, that this product was exactly what I was missing in my life!

I've never really used a separate conditioner before; I've either used a combination shampoo/conditioner or just not bothered; and actually, I've never really seen any effects from using a conditioner. But this!? This seemed perfect.

Let's start with my hair routine: I wash my hair, wrap it up in a towel, then sit in bed watching the television pretty much forgetting about it! Then about an hour later I drag myself out of bed and start to make an effort by brushing and drying it - I know, lazy right!? But, ideal for the usage of this conditioner. I can brush this through just before drying without the need to re-wash my hair!

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling and looking soft and shiny; without drying it out or making it greasy in the slightest.

The smell is * divine * it definitely lives up to it's 'Whipped Cream' name, and smells exactly like vanilla cream; yummm! And when I've used my Lush Snow Fairy Hair & Body Wash (only the Shower Gel is available at the moment) as a shampoo I smell like a walking patisserie; in other words, awesome! When I pull my hair out of a top-knot the smell that wafts around the room is like heaven; and I've had so many compliments on it!

All in all; my dream product! Thank you Glossy Box!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...