Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Post Christmas Shopping

I've not done a 'what I've bought' post in a while; in fact, I've not bought anything in a while apart from Christmas presents. Even when the River Island online sale came around (side note: I live for the River Island online sale) I struggled to find anything I wanted. I actually hate sales though; and never go anywhere near the shop for a good few weeks after the main event; usually just as they're moving all the sale items out!

Anyway, yesterday; after deciding enough time had lapsed and hoping the crowds and displays were a bit more organised; I ventured to Topshop and River Island,and came away with some right beauties from the jewellery sales.




p.s. check out my little beauty; isn't she amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...